Past, Present and Future: Solo Games
- Nemo’s War (second edition) — best prices.
- First Martians: Adventures on the Red Planet — best prices.
Sacred Cow: Expansions
Are expansions a good thing? We tend to see a lot of expansions come out for games, especially games that are Kickstarter games. Kenny and Josh discuss which games have good expansions and when perhaps publishers should stop making expansions. They also discuss when it would be appropriate time for an expansion to come out. Moreover, they discuss if expansions are worth the money for what they enhance the game for.
Expansions for Games Discussed:
- Betrayal at House on the Hill: Widow’s Walk — best prices.
- Smash Up: Awesome Level 9000 — best prices.
- Kingsburg: To Forge a Realm — best prices.
- Istanbul: Letters & Seals — best prices.
- Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 — best prices.
- Carcassonne: Amazonas — best prices.
- Citadels: The Dark City — best prices.
- Star Realms: Colony Wars — best prices.
- Dominion: Prosperity — best prices.
- Vikings Gone Wild: Ragnarok! — best prices.
- Clank! Sunken Treasures — best prices.
- Zombicide: Wulfsburg — best prices.
Main Topic: Zombicide: Black Plague
This is a game published by Cool Mini or Not (now called CMON). Josh’s copy of the game is the Kickstarter edition, while Kenny picked up the game after playing Josh’s copy. Needless to say, both Josh and Kenny enjoy this game not only because of the ability to play it cooperatively with their friends, but also as solo players. Josh laments about not having the 3D doors, but is happy with the expansions he purchased for this game. Josh goes into greater detail about other ways he plans to re-implement the game to further extend its value. Kenny lends his ideas about the game and what he enjoys specifically about the game.
Share this Post